Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What I Did Today

1. Slept late.
2. Woke up on my own with no alarm----lovely.
3. Folded some laundry.
4. Visited with Levi and Austin when they came home from school.
5. Got ready for work.
6. Went to work from 4 to 10. Closed the deli with Marlene, who is awesome to work with.
7. Came home and took a bubble bath---did Sudoku in the tub.
8. Watched my DVR'd Dancing With the Stars. Not surprised that Marissa got voted off. Can't wait for finals!!
9. Watched an episode of House that the DVR had for me.
10. Played a game with Myron.
11. Started watching Charmed on dvd with Myron.
12. Did email and began blogging

2 comments:

Rick Larsen Family said...

WOW, sounds like a great day.

Anonymous said...

I also like waking up without an alarm clock going off, I'm up at 6:30 if I get to sleep at a decent time.