here
belo
Some of My Favorite Movie Lines:
"I cannot attempt to deny that I think very highly of him---that I greatly esteem him---I like him."
"Francisco! That's fun to say...Francisco."
"I LIKE it!!!"
"On those cold, rainy nights, you can snuggle up to your cash register. It's a little lumpy, but it rings."
"But my lips hurt real bad!"
"If you, my beloved, have died, my feet will want to march to where you are sleeping, but I shall go on living."
"This is a very interesting situation!"
"Dazlious!"
"When what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, there won't be enough of what's left to be gotten, whatever it is you've got left!"
"I got tired of not knowing what people were referring to."
"You look like you're near to apoplexy!"
"I didn't mean to jog him so hard."
"Carpe dentum!"
"I would enjoy going out with you, Mr. Beasley...if I just didn't find you so personally distasteful."
Now, can you name those movies? "Anyone? Anyone?"
4 comments:
I can only name a few, but I hope you will post the answers in a few days...
Pride and Prejudice
Elf
I really want to say You've Got Mail for the cash register one, but I don't think its right.
Nepoleon Dynamite
That's all I've got. I'm sure a lot of of them I'll be like "of course" when I hear the answers.
We were going to guess someting Jane Austin for the first and last ones. WE agree with Erin on Elf and Napoleon Dynamite, and we were also going to guess You've got Mail!! WE recognize the "I LIKE it" but cannot think which movie. My other guesses are that one where the dead guy comes back to help his wife get over his death but I can't remember the name of it, and maybe Monte Python? The tooth fairy? something with Jim Carey and something with Billy Crystal. We are anxiously awaiting the answers :-)
Ooh, a fun game on a chilly Sunday evening!
1. I was going to say Pride & Prejudice, but I think maybe it's actually Sense and Sensibility. I'm not sure.
2. I don't know, this could be a lot of movies. I'm thinking Beetlejuice, or Dumb & Dumber?
3. Hello, DOLLY!!!
4. Napoleon Dynamite
5. I have NO idea.
6. Um...this could be a lot of movies. Is it, by any chance, said with a Russian or German accent?
7. I don't know. At all. I'm so ashamed. Shouldn't I know you better?
8. Stuck again, although it sounds familiar.
9. I swear I know this one, is it a Marilyn Monroe movie? Agh! I can see it in my head!
10. No clue
11. Princess Bride. Finally!
12. I dunno. Something about the tooth fairy? ;P
13. I knew I knew this one, but I couldn't put my finger on it. So I cheated and asked my friend, Google. It's That Touch of Mink, a movie I adore.
Please, give us the answers. I'm dying on some of these!
I am horrible at this kind of stuff. Just to check to see if I could guess any, I did go down the list but my brain could not come up with anything.
Post a Comment