Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ever wondered about attending your own funeral?

blah blah blah
I think I just had an experience eerily similar to that.  I came to my blog, after a two-month absence, and there was no way for me to log in.  I could look around, read existing posts and comments, and even peruse other blogs by clicking on the links on my main page.  But could I make any changes?  Nope.  Write a new post?  Nyet.  Leave any kind of fingerprint?  Uh-uh. 

Oh, no!---I thought.  My blog is dead from lack of activity.  I've killed it via neglect. 

There was an option to Make a New Blog.  Did I want to begin a new blogging life?  I wasn't ready to let go of this one!  How could I begin to consider starting something new and different?  I couldn't.  I didn't want to start again.  How discouraging.  I solemnly closed the window.  I mourned for about five seconds.  Then I gave it one more try.  I typed my blog address into the search bar.  For two seconds, I held my breath and hoped.  Suddenly, my blog opened back up.  There it all was, my name, my sign in/sign out option, my ability to write a new post!  All revived, glorious and fully functional!! 

I am so glad for another chance at my blogging life!  Will I squander this second chance?  Stay tuned to find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you learn something about yourself and what people think of you during your "blog's funeral?"