Is that really what you get after twenty years? If losing track of his keys is the only manifestation of the state of his mind, then I'd have to say that he lost it years ago. Here are a few of the things I think I REALLY got after 20 years:
- a hubby who knows just how to kiss my neck when he wants me to melt.
- the sense not to put a top sheet on the bed when I know he'll completely rip it off in his sleep every night.
- the ability not to taste his breath when I just really want a morning kiss
- a man who does laundry
- that movie-star-type gray streak in his hair
- a comfortableness and ease with each other that is worth more than money
And that's only a tiny list. I can't wait to see what I get after the next 20 years!!!
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwwww.
Get a room, you two! Happy Anniversary!
Those are awesome things to have after 20 years - I'll have to see what comes to my mind after the big 20.
Post a Comment