I am a non-repentant chocoholic with a love for words and a need for a space of my own.
Friday, December 22, 2006
I love Christmas!!!
I'm feeling more relaxed at Christmas time than I used to. I think I just quit stressing about living up to a lot of expectations and instead started to focus on enjoying the moments as they happen. I really had fun with my boys when we put up the tree and decorated it. I've enjoyed decorating and planning and shopping and cleaning house----everything has been nice & relaxed and perfectly pleasant. We're not spending scads of money, we're not doing anything fancy, but we're all looking forward to a lovely Christmas that I happily await knowing that I love our family and we will be together in our home with everything we need. Everything after that is cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment