Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Perhaps I'm not a born blogger

I think a natural-born blogger would remember that they have a blog. I keep forgetting. It's likely nobody out there in the whole big cyber-world will ever see this new post, because the very few who knew I started this blog will have given up on me long ago.

So what do you say in a blog that nobody is going to read?

Anything you want.

If I had a million dollars, I'd get my house paid off and buy Heather a car and set up trust funds for Justin and Austin.

If I had a million bars of chocolate, I'd go to the mall and give a bunch of them away to people who seem to need a lift.

If I had a million nickels, I'd keep them in rolls and take my kids to the Nickelcade to play lots of video games.

If I had a million hammers, I'd still never build a wall.

If I had a million kleenexes, I could probably use them up in just a couple of years.

If I had a million pairs of contact lenses, that would be a bit too much.

If I had a million cars, I'd give them away to straight A high school drivers.

If I had a million chapsticks, I'd keep them in storage because you can never have too many chapsticks.

If I had a million pennies, I'd put them in the bank, because that's nothing to sneeze at.

If I had a million trampolines, I'd still pee my pants if I jumped too hard.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Ha! A true friend NEVER gives up! I'm still here, checking faithfully, and at last, being rewarded for it.

I love your list. I think I might steal it for my blog. Where have you been? How are you??!!

Amy said...

hey jan-
cool blog
nice list
Denise from 17th street in Rupert?
hmmm......

Denise said...

right person, wrong street. Is this the little sis?

Amy said...

yep, it is. 19th street?

Denise said...

You got it!