You have both been so supportive and have helped me become the blogger I am today. I couldn't have done it without you!!
As a tribute to you and your loyalty, I would like to offer up a bit of light poetry:
EVERYONE NEEDS ONE
When you're feeling sort of lonely,
When you're feeling sort of blue,
When you're thinking that nobody
Seems to care enough for you,
When you cannot find a reason
To pick up your little feet
To accomplish any task
Or to do something sort of sweet,
When you need a little pick-me-up
And nothing else will do,
A message from your biggest fan
Will always see you through.
I love all my adoring fans and I pledge, as a show of gratitude, to daily show someone I love that I am their biggest fan.
Bless you, fans of mine, for your devotion.
3 comments:
HI!
I have had trouble getting into this account, but FINALLY it is working.
I'm a fair-weather fan. I apologize. But I'm here now for the semi-annual blog entry. Hint hint.
Post a Comment