Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm still here!!!

I don't really have anything in particular to say tonight, but I wanted to post something new so you'd all know that I'm here. My leg is asleep as I sit at the computer desk typing this post, so I'll just keep writing whatever I think of until my foot wakes up and I can go do the other stuff I wanna do tonight.

The song "I'm Henry the 8th I Am" just popped into my head. Great, now it'll be stuck in there for days. That's not the kind of song that just evaporates into oblivion very easily.

I'm reading Anne of Green Gables yet again. I got the whole series in paperback when I pledged to KBYU a few months ago, but I was reading some other stuff at the time, so I'm finally reading my Anne books and I'm loving it. When they made the Anne movie, they sure did a good job of capturing the characters. Except the third one. Why they made that one, I'll never know. It's not very cheery, and Anne isn't very Anne-y, and without the Anne-y-ness, what's the point of it?

Hey, my foot is awake!!! See ya next time!!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Hey, you're alive! :) I love the Anne of Green Gables. But, I must admit that I have only seen the movies and not read the books.

L Anne Tanner said...

I like your hair color in your picture of when you eat chocolate. Looks vibrant and shiny. The song line that is stuck in my mind today is wasted days and wasted nights. Must be a sign. I better go get busy.

Erin L said...

I totally agree about the Anne movies and books. I love them!!!

Amy said...

Your foot should fall asleep at the computer more often. Fun to hear from you. I saw Denise on Facebook. I also saw Heather there. Why are you not on facebook? You would like it I think.