Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Here it Comes!!!

April is a money month around here. No, that's not a month in which we find ourselves swimming in money. That's a month in which there's always a money crunch. We've got Easter, a birthday, our week at the condo, BYU women's conference, and then in the first week of May, another birthday. Whew!! I'll be glad when we come through it and I can start planning for August/September's money crunch. Of course, the Easter Bunny will take care of most of Easter, saving me some money there. But I think I'll manage the rest of it without him.

2 comments:

Amy said...

November/December is my money crunch. 3 birthdays in Nov., Thanksgiving, 1 birthday in December, and then Christmas! On an unrelated note, I think you should try the cupcakes at coldstone creamery. Yum. I am eating one right now. Nanner Nanner.

Karla said...

I need an Easter Bunny to come to my house. I just bought something for my basket today when I went to the store and my children wondered why I would buy things for my basket. "Doesn't the Easter bunny fill our baskets?" they asked. Whoops!
I can see why that would be a money cruch time for you. Lots and lots going on. You'll have to let me know how the BYU conference goes.