My feet hurt. I just got off work an hour ago, and my feet are always desperatly sore after work. But after I clocked out, I went into the store and bought a new pair of Dr. Scholl's insoles. I've installed them (sounds like I had to be smart to do it, but really I just trimmed them and put them in the shoes). Now tomorrow I can test them at work before I wear them at women's conference. Myron bought these for me, hoping that my feet won't be as bad while I'm in Provo as they've been lately. Now I need to:
1. find one of my plastic name-tag-holders from a previous year at WC to use with this year's name tag.
2. make a list of the food and snacks I want to buy to take with me.
3. get the clothes washed that I want to wear/take with me.
4. have Heather trim my bangs and update my style a little.
5. locate one of the umbrellas we have at home.
6. go buy the food and snacks on the list I've made.
Then on Wednesday morning, I can just pack up and leave when Sherry gets here. I'm so excited!!! It's almost here!!
3 comments:
Wow, you had better get busy! You have a ton to do. So that is who keeps your hair looking so fresh and stylish. I need lots of help in that area. I sure hope the insoles work and you have a great time.
I am jealous of your fun WC trip coming up. All those preparations sound so familiar! You better post details when you get home, I want to hear everything. Have a great time!!!
7. Visit Denise on the way. Or at least call. Or wave while driving on the freeway.
Post a Comment