Good gadfrey, I've been so tired all day! I can barely think! I just want to go to sleep, and wouldn't you know it, it's one of the rare nights that my hubby is home, doesn't have to work in the morning, and feels like watching a movie with me.
I'm just so tired. I can't think of anything else to say.
I'm beat.
I'm worn out.
I'm wiped out.
I'm exhausted.
I'm depleted.
I'm out of steam.
I'm out of gas.
I'm a zombie.
I'm enervated.
I'm pooped.
I'm low-energy.
I'm dragging.
I'm running on empty.
Wow, that took a lot of energy.
1 comment:
OH can I relate!! Monday I was bone-weary, mind-numbing tired. Couldn't think straight. Made the mistake of thinking that if I couldn't move at least I could sit at the computer and do my homework. (Note to self: never do homework when your brain is fuzzed. You do a bad job of assignments based on things you barely comprehended and will never rememeber again!)
Post a Comment