I have counted, and it's official: 5 blogs in a month is a new record! Now I just have to remember if this is the fourth blog, making it a tie today, or if this is the fifth, which would make me the new champion!!
I realize that I was the previous champ, and that every time I beat a record, I will still be the champ, but it feels rather exciting to set a new record. If I keep doing that every month, I will continue to be the champ, but always a new and improved champion, never the same old, same old. I get a little tired of manufacturers who slap a "new and improved" label on their products and expect us, the consumers, to get so beside ourselves with joy that we have to run out and buy our little hearts out. But a 'new and improved' me is not a bad thing.
I think I'll make November a record-breaker, too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment