This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

6 comments:
I seem to always sneeze right after I put on mascara. Seriously. At least once a week or more that happens. I think the way it tickles my eye makes me want to sneeze.
Haha! Have you not learned, after all these years, the finger-under-the-eye trick? You feel the sneeze coming on, and you stick a finger under each eye. The wet lashes goop up your fingers, which are easy to wash, and then you reapply. No smears under the eyes!
This has been a public service announcement from the Foundation for a Better Cosmetic Experience.
P.S. Cute flippy hair!
I like your hair too, I was just going to say that. I have another piece of advice. Never curl your eyelashes when your brother is hiding behind the door waiting to jump out and scare you. (ps, eyelashes grow back, and annoying little brothers grow up to be bishops, who knew?)
Hopefully it wasn't the water proof kind that is almost impossilbe to wash off without causing plenty of wrinkles.
Funny.
Cailin and I are laughing at you..... :)
Post a Comment