1. What if when my cast comes off we find that I've grown another finger?
2. What if my kids changed the locks and locked me in the house?
3. What if Oprah married Deepak Chopra and her name was Oprah Chopra?
4. What if I cooked macaroni & cheese every night for a month?
5. What if they put chocolate at the base of the food pyramid?
6. What if sneezes came out of our ears instead of our noses?
7. What if I had a self-cleaning kitchen?
8. What if I leave my Christmas tree up all year?
9. What if my dog and his best friend, our cat Secret, ruled the world?
10. What if I actually had something important to say?
4 comments:
1. Then you'd finally have enough fingers to play Rachmaninoff.
2. Then you would be perfectly justified in going to a hotel with room service.
3. Then she'd have someone to replace Dr. Phil.
4. Then you would be very similar to me.
5. Then I would be very, very healthy.
6. Then we would need two kleenexes with us at all times (and we'd wear ponytails a lot).
7. Then I would have to move in with you.
8. Then you would become "that lady", where kids dare each other to doorbell-dodge your house.
9. Then we'd finally be rid of Obama (Oh yes, I went there).
10. Then the rest of us wouldn't be nearly as entertained!
I love that you gave me ten answers!! Only you!
Okay, I admit it, this is much more entertaining than reading someone's New Year resolutions.
Along with Denise's remarks that was a very funny read. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment