Levi is looking forward to tomorrow. His words? "I'm excited for tomorrow. It's gonna be a good day!" When asked why, he said, "Fun choir class, fun (this) class, fun (that) class...gonna be a good day."
It's lovely to see the kids enjoying school. Aussie is thrilled to be at the high school with Levi. Justin is glad to have something to get ready for and someplace to go. But I think Levi is the most enthused about it, and it's just wonderful to behold.
I'm not enthused. My alarm goes off before six a.m. There's something unnatural about that, isn't there? There's just gotta be, and I fully expect science to someday prove it. They did, after all, discover the antioxidant qualities of chocolate, didn't they? This gives me hope that they will someday prove that it's beneficial to sleep in.
Yeah, right.
But hey!! The kids are happy, which makes me happy, even if I don't seem that way in the morning. Just ask me later.
5 comments:
Forget science, I have proof that it's beneficial to sleep in.
Experiment 1: I don't get enough sleep. I snap at the kids. They cry on the way to school and have a lousy day.
Experiment 2: I sleep in. I awake refreshed and glowing with health and well-being. I gather my loving children in my arms and we all gracefully run together through fields of wildflowers, chasing butterflies and bluebirds.
Or something like that.
That's wonderful that Levi and Austin are enjoying school.
I personally am an early bird but I have one daughter that loves to sleep in all morning long. She is my night owl.
your comment made my day. especially coming from such a "word-savvy" person such as yourself. love you!
Good one on happy kids and it helps a lot.
Thanks,
Karim - Positive thinking
Very thoughtfull post on mind .It should be very much helpfull.
Thanks,
Karim - Creating Power
Post a Comment