I am a non-repentant chocoholic with a love for words and a need for a space of my own.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Healthy Addictions
I saw this display at work today and thought of Sherry and the orange pepper thing she has had going on lately. Why don't I ever get into peppers? It's always Haagen Dazs or Hershey or Ghirardelli with me.
2 comments:
Leanne
said...
I think those peppers look delicious!! If you like fried peppers, I have a recipe (Mexican Lasagne) that you should try!!! I absolutely love it! So what is the orange pepper thing?
I love peppers but Jed doesn't care for them as much as I like them. But I would have to agree that chocolate and ice cream are a much tastier treat. I would like the Mexican Lasagne recipe if you can get ahold of it. :)
2 comments:
I think those peppers look delicious!! If you like fried peppers, I have a recipe (Mexican Lasagne) that you should try!!! I absolutely love it! So what is the orange pepper thing?
I love peppers but Jed doesn't care for them as much as I like them. But I would have to agree that chocolate and ice cream are a much tastier treat. I would like the Mexican Lasagne recipe if you can get ahold of it. :)
Post a Comment