Monday, August 24, 2009

Open Letter to .... (a pretty easy guess, if you've been paying attention)

Hey there!!! The orange pepper thing is just the fact that Sherry has been very into orange peppers...she was eating them at Women's Conference this year and had been enjoying them regularly for a while at that point. When I saw her recently, she was still very happy with her pepper predilection.

Next paragraph: A friend of mine read your comment and is interested in your recipe for ---- what was it? Mexican Lasagna? Whatever recipe you mentioned in your response to my prior pepper post; that's the one. Will you please send it to me? I'll put it in a post and you'll be my first guest chef.

Third paragraph: Have you seen the movie Julie & Julia? It was wonderful, but I recommend you don't go hungry to this one. The food in this movie looks so good. Talking recipes made me think of that.

And last but not least: School starts here tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to getting up at six in the morning again. Yuck.

Love you lots!!!
Japanski

2 comments:

Karla said...

Yea! I'm excited for the guest chef!

What class are you taking? Another Spanish class?

Leanne said...

I have not heard of Julia and Julia but will now check into it. Oh and speaking of good food I found a wonderful chocolate bar - Lindt wafer bar. Like a gourmet Kit Kat. Needless to say, Joseph enjoyed sharing it with me very much!