"...I once was lost but now am found..." That's what the song says. And it holds true in the context of my blog. I am back. Was I lost? Not to me. I knew where I was the whole time. But to you, my readers, I was, in essence, lost. I thank you for missing me.
Liza has been trying to get me to learn how to post to my blog from my cell phone. I haven't been making any attempts to do so. Consequently, when Myron and I were at Liza's house Friday night, she played with my phone and set me up, starting me off with a couple of pictures posted to the blog. Hence the shot of me and Sariah and the photo after that of the hand-and-foot cards (not to be confused with foot-and-mouth). I feel so techno-savvy.
What do you post about when you don't know what to post about? I'll tell you what's on the computer desk at this moment.
1. an empty but used yellow cereal bowl
2. the little flip book I am making for studying Spanish
3. three balled up Reeses Miniatures wrappers and one empty snack size Kit Kat wrapper
4. an empty wrapper for a Capri Sun straw
5. a three-inch-thick phone book
6. an ice cream sandwich wrapper
7. the case for an electric razor
8. a red colored pencil
9. the mouse and speakers and modem
10. the keyboard, of course
11. my arms, resting on the desk's surface
12. one shelf is loaded with all sorts of papers and a Little House on the Prairie book.
13. Another shelf holds a stack of cd's not in cases.
14. I can see a small zippered case for thumb drives.
15. an old date book that I use for scratch paper
16. a notepad of graph paper
17. a box of staples
18. a picture of Heather, Justin, Levi, and Austin, taken when Aussie was about one.
19. Two items of paperwork I need to take care of.
20. an old, defunct palm pilot
21. an empty office organizer for pens, etc
22. a stack of writable cd's in a case
23. A picture that is obscured by the cd stack and pen organizer
24. another obscured picture that I can tell is of Jesus welcoming someone into heaven
25. several other unidentifiable papers, booklets, and/or folders
Wow. I need to clean this computer desk. And my foot fell asleep while I was typing that list. Who knew that list-writing could be so completely exhausting for a foot?
5 comments:
Hooray! I'm glad you wrote on your blog. Even if your foot objected. The thing I am most interested in is your Spanish flip book - more info please!
Yayy!! You're blogging again!! I HAVE missed you SOOOOOO!!!! Love that my friend (who is a writer) isw writing! :) I love that your desk has Jesus (not so obscured that he's unrecognizable!) welcoming you (because you are lovely and celestial) to heaven (that someone in the picture is YOU & YOUR FAMILY, I believe! (but not for a long, long time because we must have another go (or a zillion) at Hand-and-Foot...))!!! LOVE, LIZAAAAA
PS: GOOD LUCK TO YOUR FOOT!
ummm...I just have to say that my computer desk is messier. I win. I would take a picture and prove it, but my camera is still wet.....
I have an empty bowl on my desk, too. It used to contain clam corn chowder, but now it contains only the dregs and a spoon. I would never have all those candy wrappers on my desk, though. Too incriminating.
Welcome back to the blogging world!
Post a Comment