I am a non-repentant chocoholic with a love for words and a need for a space of my own.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Vexation
I am perturbed. I have sent two or three posts from my phone that didn't arrive here, and I don't know why they didn't, and I'm irked about it!! They were great posts!!! And now it just looks like I've been sitting around doing absolutely no blogging whatsoever!! How could my phone do this to me? I don't know if I can trust it anymore. What a terrible thing to happen to our relationship! Can I still love it? My red EnV2? Have I had it so long that it has entered its teenage phase and won't do what I tell it to do? Where did I go wrong? I'm so let down, so disappointed, so despondent, so down-trodden, so thoroughly vexed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My guess it that you left your post on someone else's blog on accident and they are wondering when they acquired such a great writing ability and wonderful style of prose, not to mention they must be wondering when did they even write that post?--- don't give up on your phone, most relationships have bumps now and then. Give it a second chance :-)
It is amazing to me that a phone can even send a blog. Boy, I am so outdated. Love your chocolate picture! It looks just like you. I think I need to eat more chocolate! :)
You know what? I think that your cell phone may just have been texting Levi for advice (behind your back) and Levi has been telling it not to blog... Levi hasn't blogged in a long time. And your funny blogs aren't coming very often either. :)
Post a Comment