Wednesday, October 29, 2008

An Oldie But a Goodie...

Dave posted a video he loves. Anything Dave can do, I can do. I have always loved this video, well, not always....only since I first saw it on MTV when they still showed fun videos!!



Oh, boy, did I ever have the hots for David Lee Roth when I was seventeen!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hummala baybala zeebala boobala hummala baybala zeebala bop!

That took some creative spelling. LOVE that video, thanks for the blast from the past! I'd totally forgotten the way he ran through those other videos...Michael Jackson, Cindy Lauper, Billy Idol (electrocuted rofl), Boy George. Classic!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that now it feels like I am 10 years older than you (at least) I was SO not ever into that kind of music video. And I guess don't appreciate the parodies he was doing because I didn't recognize half of them. And the music was mostly noise to me. wow

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Richard Simmons when I heard this, but since i only saw one fat sweaty person i guess he's not here.

Amy said...

Gotta Love the 80's!